Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Gopro Hero6 stopped working while using underwater

Hi,

I'm Prince from India. I was using my GoPro Hero6 in a swimming pool to take some underwater shots. After few minutes I saw the GoPro was flashing red LED color for a while(like clicking a burst) and stopped working. I could see water inside the LCD screen. I removed the battery and kept it for drying. What should I do next? I bought this from Gopro.com 2 months back. Also, I'm very disappointed to say that the numbers which are given on the support page for India (+91 000 800 100 9541, +91 000 800 100 9542) are down. The first one is not valid and second one rings to some random guy talking some unknown language. This is supposed to be a waterproof camera but miserably failed. Please do the necessary. Thank you :)

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Gopro Hero6 stopped working while using underwater

I finally talked to the support. Try dialing 000 800 100 9541 without +91

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

I finally talked to the support. Try dialing 000 800 100 9541 without +91
GoPro

Thank you for the update, @pcub3. Great to know that you were able to get in touch with Support already. Best regards, Marius

Tourist

I have reached out to the GoPro Support. I have sent them what they asked from me. It's been 5 days. I have not received any reply mail from them. Please help me out. My issue was addressed by Mr.Stephen from GoPro support.

Tourist

I have sent the damaged GoPro to Singapore and ups confirms the delivery. What next? I'm waiting for 10 days. Nothing's happening :(
GoPro

Thank you for keeping in touch, @pcub3. Typically, the replacement camera is automatically shipped out once your returned camera is received by the warehouse. You can continue to check with Support as to the status of delivery.