Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Gopro Hero Session Empty Battery

Hello. I Have already searched for similar problems, I founded one but it didn't helped me. The situation was: I used the Hero Session 4 on the pool (less then 5m) and she stopped working. A blue light turned on for some minutes, and then turned off. I waited for 2 days, and now it shows me only Battery Empty. If I try to plug in the notebook, it shows me for 5 seconds the GoPro Session is plugged, and then disappear. I can see in the screen for like 1 or 2 seconds a camera or a the USB picture, but it disappears too.
About the water, I now I don't need to use a case and it supports 10m on fresh water. Before entering in the pool I checked if was Closed in the correct way.
And the Micro USB card is working perfectly. I can still watch the videos (Except for the last one recorded in the pool). And the GoPro screen has a little bit of water.
I already tried changing the USB cable, tried different charges, tried resetting. Nothing works.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero Session Empty Battery

Sorry to hear about what happened to the camera, @pascalzim. Our Support team will be able to walk you through the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . When you contact them, have your camera accessible as well sample pictures showing the water damage. Best regards!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero Session Empty Battery

Sorry to hear about what happened to the camera, @pascalzim. Our Support team will be able to walk you through the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . When you contact them, have your camera accessible as well sample pictures showing the water damage. Best regards!