Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro Hero 9 Timelapse Glitches

[ New ]

Has anyone ran into glitches on timelapses on the gopro hero 9? I've got pink and purple glitching, along with strange discoloration. This happened twice. This one is the latest timelapse, which was done at a 10 second internal. 25 out of 2452 photos came out like this. While this may seem low, I dont know if this will only get worse. I thought this was a memory card issue so I bought another brand new, same that comes in the bundle, SanDisk Extreme® 64GB microSDXC. This still occurred. Do I need to get a replacement under warranty or something? This is concerning for me. Examples below. 

Here is the normal one:

G0010464.jpg

Here are the glitched ones

G0010621.jpg

G0010867.jpg

G0010653.jpg

Tourist

Re: Gopro Hero 9 Timelapse Glitches

[ New ]

Also, this does not happen with the same SD card on my Gopro Hero 7 Black, Hero 5 Black and Gopro Hero Max using the same cards. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided, @cooljump65673. This needs to be raised with Support so they can assist you further. To proceed, please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error or any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

When connected, you may direct Support to this thread for easy reference. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

This also happens now too when in webcam mlode. Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.27.00 AM.png