Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Gopro Hero 9 Smart Remote

They can’t do that then there wouldn’t be any demand for the new 100$ version of the smart remote next year when it gets released right before the Hero 10 roll out
Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro isn't getting another $ from us any time soon. This may well be the last device of theirs i purchase - profits over people. Talked a few friends out of it already and still wishing i didn't sell the 8 which did everything we need.

Shame to have the "best" of their cameras only to resort to using my older ones when i need the remote

Highlighted
Sightseer

Bonjour,

j'espère que GoPro fera un geste commercial, car j'ai acheté la Hero 7 il n'y pas pas si longtemps que ca avec la toute dernière Smart Remote, puis maintenant la Hero 9. je ne m'attendais pas à qu'elle ne fonctionne pas avec.

Highlighted
Tourist

I bought the GoPro 9 for the 20M pictures mostly with selfi stick but with out remote now seats in the desk, big mistake of a purchase not really happy with it plus takes longer to process each picture  

Highlighted
Tourist

Wow, so now I need different remotes as well as batteries (which I actually understand). X2 of everything, gonna need a bigger bag.
Highlighted
Hiker

Mais que fais Gopro pour mettre autant de temps pour sortir cette télécommande.... Bordel. J'ai besoin de cette Remote !!!!
Highlighted
Sightseer

on est certainement des milliers de clients à avoir besoin de cette remote : le mieux serait qu'ils fassent une mise à jour des Gopro 9 pour pouvoir reconnaitre les remote habituelles, mais ça doit être trop compliqué pour eux et surtout pas assez rentable.. autant en faire une neuve à 100 euros ! 

Highlighted
Tourist

I just received the smart remote to connect to my Hero 9 and now it does not work? How is this possible!!!!