Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Gopro Hero 9 Smart Remote

[ New ]

Maybe NO ANSWER is our answer.

I have to assume with all of these posts on the lack of remote and no reply from GoPro is a suggeston to start looking at other options?

Hiker

[ New ]
Sad, very sad... and yes I’m looking for options now and will switch to the first manufacturer that provides a front color screen and a good smart remote
GoPro

[ New ]

@ultrapilot12001, we do not have an ETA on when it will be released. Updates regarding this will be posted on the website as soon as it is available. Thanks!

Tourist

Rif.: Gopro Hero 9 Smart Remote

[ New ]

Gopro, listen to me: it is not correct to leave users without any certainty.

Tourist

[ New ]
Aún esperamos por esa ETA
Tourist

[ New ]
THEY DON'T CARE, they are too big to care any more. Otherwise they would not sell you a Hero 9 and Smart Remote on the same order knowing your screwed when you get it, what Bull Sh*t.
Sightseer

[ New ]

the brand YI had an offer with a decent remote and a good camera ( YI 4K) , but I don't know much about their current cameras...I hope they get more customers , or independent start ups develop remotes, in China for example... I hope they will do it and they will be a challenge for Gopro

Nomad

[ New ]

if you don't have an ETA for the New New remote bring support back for the old ones, you did it with the Max in Jan which "wasn't supported" prior. 

Voice control as a substitute is a horrible one that doesn't work as it should most the time let alone on a dirtbike - very much a bandaid solution for an amputation.