Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Hero 9 Smart Remote

J'ai reçu ma Hero 9 hier  avant la mise a jour dans le menu connexion il y avait possibilité de connecter l'APP et la Smart Remote  apres la mise a jour il n' ya plus que la connexion a Apllication Gopro  et plus via Smart Remote ?  c'est un Bug ou un oublie ?  j'espere qu'une mise a jour est prévue. car j'utilise mes Gopro sur une moto et impossible de démarer par la voix ou par bouton. 

119679941_10225327110149091_8727226955946145985_o.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Gopro Hero 9 Smart Remote

Una opción: has probado goprolabs? Alli hay algunas opciones para configurarle que grabe cuando alcance cierta velocidad

Highlighted
Tourist

Hallo
Ja, dass habe ich auch schon probiert. Jedoch gibt es auch dort keine Auswahlmöglichkeit in den Einstellungen
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @stoutbeach1072. The Smart Remote isn't compatible with the HERO9 Black. We have a remote in the works. However, we do not have an ETA on when it will be available. Updates regarding this will be posted on the website as soon as it is available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Highlighted
Nomad

This is extremely disappointing to here.. 

I was not aware of this limitation with the 9. 

I do most of my shooting using the remote. 

Surely it is not that hard to make the 9 compatible with the existing smart remote ? 

Rather than forcing long time customers into buying an updated model.. 

Had I of know this I probably wouldn't have ordered the 9 as I did a few hours ago..

Not happy.. 

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

This is also extremely disappointing to me, when the hero 9 was released I immediately put my session 4 and my DJI OSMO Action on eBay for sale and they both sold quickly and I Ordered a hero 9 which should arrive Tuesday...   the reason I sold the OSMO Action was because they have no wireless remote available and no plans for one...  I assumed that since the smart remote had worked for most of the previous GoPro Hero's that of course it would work for the newest offering....   Dang II certainly hope this is not like the replaceable lens cover that they left off of the hero 8...  I won't wait a Year for the hero 10 to get that capability back

Highlighted
Tourist

I am looking forward to this new remote!!!!!!
Highlighted
Tourist

I have a gopro 8 and was going to upgrade to version 9, but I use that smart-remote all the time! I’ll hold off on my purchase to see what GP will do...