Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro Hero 8 black kein GPS

[ New ]

Wieso kann ich via QUICK keine GPS Daten meiner Hero8 black anzeigen lassen. GPS ist an der Cam eingeschaltet und weiß, nicht grau hinterlegt.

Gibt es da irgendwelche Probleme??

Adventurer

Re: Gopro Hero 8 black kein GPS

[ New ]

GoPro you need to tell people GPS fails to work till you fix it and no future date of hte repaire this i not new with gopro

Nomad

[ New ]

fishy your wording and spelling is to the point you can not even begin to understand what you are saying.... Use decent grammer to form a decent understandable sentence...

Tourist

[ New ]

que está diciendo que no funciona??, han sacado al mercado un producto beta?? 

Tourist

[ New ]
Nein, keine Beta Version. Die Gopro ist original bei GOPRO gekauft und hat die aktuelle Software drauf.... Das GPS Symbol in der Cam wird weiss angezeigt, also GPS verfügbar.
Mit Quick kann ich es aber nicht im Video anzeigen lassen....
Adventurer

[ New ]

@fishycomics wrote:

GoPro you need to tell people GPS fails to work till you fix it and no future date of hte repaire this i not new with gopro

GoPro needs to tell people, that the GPS fails to work with Quick, win 10, that to use the GoPro App.   that better @richi1

One grammar tht I had to correct that.

Tourist

[ New ]
Und womit funktioniert es ?
Nomad

[ New ]
This is a known issue. Quik is not fully compatible with the new cameras. Here's how to debug it and solve it: https://youtu.be/nY4LfVFViT0