Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro Hero 8 Black Slomotion Problem

[ New ]

Please help !!

i have this problem,when filming with my gopro at slomotion.. when i transfer el videos to my laptop to watch or edit the videos.. they only play at normal speed.. and this is very frustrating ! and the quick app is not responding, and i prefer to edit on adobe premiere pro cc. I have hp pavillion 16 gbram with 2 graphic cards nividia geforce gtx and amd ryzen 7.. it's an awesome laptop for editing but yet i always have this problem.. please if you can help because i need slowmotion footages for my videos.

THANK YOU.

GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero 8 Black Slomotion Problem

[ New ]

Hello, @alertspiri4533. The camera does not actually record in slow motion. It only has an option to view the video in slow-motion to show the effect and to help you choose your preferred frame rate setting. You will have to use an editing application to apply the slow-motion effect to the final video. You may also explore the speed options in the GoPro App for quick and easy edits. 

Tourist

[ New ]
but I didn't understand... there is slomotion option in the video when you want to choose what to shoot... and let's say I use Adobe premiere pro cc to edit my videos on optical flow it's very wavy and not good
Tourist

[ New ]
Oh okayyy now I got it I've wachted on YouTube thank you so much!!!