Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Hero 7 - SD Card

Hey there,

Am I the only one who didn't get the "free SD card" with my gopro hero 7? 

I tried to contact customer service several times, but I only and arrogant people who didn't offer me any solution. They told me things like "I don't have to anwer your questions", "You won't get an answer for this any time soon", "well yes, ok, I'm going to pay for the SD card with my own personnal credit card" 

Can any one please help me ? It's been 2 weeks, it's a birthday present for Friday.

Thanks

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Gopro Hero 7 - SD Card

sorry to hear this. Not like GoPro.

Card was free why you ordered. You can buy one. Or return the order and go buy at a store. Or ask GoPro to adjust the price if that would resolve the problem
Highlighted
Explorer

Did you purchase from the GoPro website? Did you use any discounts? Was the SD card on the invoice?

If you purchased from GoPro.com, didn't use any discounts (like the student discount), and the SD card is on your invoice, then you should be receiving it. They are not always sent in the same package as the camera.

If you did not order directly from GoPro.com OR used a discount OR do not have the SD card on your invoice, then you will not be receiving a free SD card.
Highlighted
Explorer

BTW, what number are you calling for customer service?
Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi thanks for your anwser. I bought it from the GoPro website, with no discount. SD card was not in the invoice, so I reached out with the customer service and told me they added it. But I never received it.

So I have called GoPro again. They said the card was in the box, so they have to investigate, and maybe after their investigation they will send me another card, but they told me it would take weeks. They don't want to ship a new card in the meantime or reduce the price..

I ordered the camera on Sept 15, as a birthday present, the bday part is tomorrow. I am so disappointed and shocked by such a lack of consideration.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi thanks for your anwser. I bought it from the GoPro website, with no discount. SD card was not in the invoice, so I reached out with the customer service and told me they added it. But I never received it.

So I have called GoPro again. They said the card was in the box, so they have to investigate, and maybe after their investigation they will send me another card, but they told me it would take weeks. I ordered the camera on Sept 15, as a birthday present, the bday part is tomorrow. I am so disappointed and shocked by such a lack of consideration.
Highlighted
Explorer

Odd, and certainly not the experience GoPro wants you to have. Where are you located? Any time I've contacted GoPro they have not only been fair, but more than fair in assisting me, and always very professional.

Not that this solves your issues, but you should keep in mind that you're talking about a $14.49 SD card. https://shop.sandisk.com/store?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sdiskus&productI...

You might want to consider just buying one yourself.