Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Gopro Hero 7 Black not turning ON and getting charged

[ New ]
The device was working all fine until I had to put it in charge. When I took the device after charge it was not responding for the button clicks to turn it on. I tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the website as well to reset the device. Tried contacting the phone support and the numbers given is incorrect. Chat support isn’t available all the time and I am stuck now. GoPro, this isn’t the service I expected when spending a huge amount for an action camera. The product is only 3-5 months old. Please help me with the fix and the right contact numbers and the support center addresses for Chennai, India.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero 7 Black not turning ON and getting charged

[ New ]

Hi @vineethk42547

So long as all camera doors are closed, the HERO7 Black is waterproof down to 10m (33ft) without a housing. 
While water damage is usually not covered by the warranty, let our Support Team take a look at what happened. 
You may reach out to them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

If calling, make sure that the network being used allows calls to toll free number. It is also be best call from a landline number.

If initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English on the upper left hand side of the page.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @vineethk42547

So long as all camera doors are closed, the HERO7 Black is waterproof down to 10m (33ft) without a housing. 
While water damage is usually not covered by the warranty, let our Support Team take a look at what happened. 
You may reach out to them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

If calling, make sure that the network being used allows calls to toll free number. It is also be best call from a landline number.

If initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English on the upper left hand side of the page.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej