Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero 7 Black HDMI output delay

This is noted, @toughvista43773. Thank you for the update. 

Sightseer

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please also note that there is a sync problem in audio/picture when the issue is present.

From what i can see, the video/picture is delayed but the audio is (allost) realtime.
Tourist

New to all this and yet with similar problems I feel like part of a family.... Not sure if that's a good thing. 

Will watch posts and hope for fix

Sightseer

I'm having similar issues pluging in the HDMI into my SlingStudio... audio doesn't match the playback by a couple seconds. Not sure why there is an issue? 

GoPro

Hello @kevync007 and @swiftwater82602

Thank you for sharing. To verify, are you observing the lag only when the HyperSmooth Stabilization is on? Any particular resolution setting where issue is present? We have already submitted a feedback on this to the team following previous reports. We would love to get more details to help with the fix. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

I see the delay whenever Hypersmooth is on, at all resolutions in which it's available. 

Sightseer

I agree. HyperSmooth on = delay. No matter what resolution.

Tourist

Agree also. I've tried all resolutions supporting hypersmooth and get delay on all of them. My work around for the time being is my Hero 4 side by side with  black 7 powering the external monitor.