Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Hero 6 not recharge

My Camera not able to open because of the battery and when i connect it with a charger or laptop its open but i found plug icon in the right of the top and not ableto recharge too..
How can i fix this issue please?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Hero 6 not recharge

Hello, @sheriffahmy. Are you using the charging cable that came with the camera? Also, see if connecting the camera to a power outlet through a charger rated at 5V, 1-2A. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes it's the original cable that came with the camera and i used 3 times a power bank that has 2 usb ports one 5V/1A and the other port is 5V/2.5A
And i used the 2.5A to recharge faster and it was working good and suddenly this problem happened
Highlighted
GoPro

@sheriffahmy, if the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps here GoPro Camera Will Not Power On, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.