Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Gopro Hero 6 / Fusion Bluetooth microphone support?

just bought GoPro Fusion. Didnt thought about mic issues. Please add blutooth mic in!!!! What is the problem? You could even sell some bluetooth mic and make much more money!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the feedback, @arturasa550. This has been raised to the team but there is no information or update about it yet. We will keep you posted. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

Here's some additional feedback:  I just watched the 1st video I made with my new Garmin Virb 30.  Page 12 of the manual for the Virb had the 3 simple steps needed to connect my BLUETOOTH mic.  My (last) GoPros are on their way to eBay...

Highlighted
Sightseer

I bought a GoPro 6 and was shocked by the fact that you can not connect a Bluetooth microphone. For what purpose do you need Bluetooth in this device? What can be connected and how to use? I think a microphone is the only thing useful for Bluetooth connection in an action camera. And so it turns out that there is no Bluetooth need the camera at all. Disappointed in GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

With riding season coming up soon I have been reading and looking again online to find a way to connect my SENA bluetooth set to my Gopro and have found nothing of note other that you all saying this topic has been pushed up the line to managment. I would even look to purchase the new 7 but that too won't allow such an obvious function. The Garmin Virb does this really well but I prefer to stay with what I know and have enjoyed for years and that is Gopro....please give us some kind of update or timeline or you will continue to lose business with numerous bikers who are moving to Garmin and others.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @rapidridge15764,

Thank you for your feedback. 

We'll make sure that this will be forwarded to our team. 

This would really help us to make our product better. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

I think this should be truly a priority to your team, as a previous user of GOpro 5 black and GOpro 6 black I consider this Bluetooth microphone connectivity to be an essential attribute, as it no longer matters whether the quality if 1080p /120 or 4K /60, what is essential is whether I can hear the speech or voice comments at our holidays or just wind rushing around. I've got a lot of useful footage because of this. If you want me to buy a next camera - please work on this issue wireless microphone connectivity issues (we really want to play in the water while having the chance to be heard). 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have wasted way too much time trying to find a reasonable way to get better audio out of my GoPro 6...I give up! Thank you for the recommendations of the Garmin Virb. I'll ebay this with strong warnings that the audio is terrible and try buy something that as better audio and supports external mics without a big clunky box, AND supports Bluetooth mics. Good luck GoPro!