Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Gopro Hero 5 Session Video recording issue

Good day,

I would just like to ask for your help regarding my previous issue with my gopro hero 5 session.. i have just recently purchased an sd card that is one of the recommended sd cards listed in your website. Sandisk extreme pro UHS 1 (speed up to 95 MB/sec).

But to no avail, i am still having intermittent video recording in all video sizes. The longest i can record is 15 seconds and i can immediately feel the front part of the device is warm to touch.. i have done the manual update of the firmware the moment your website had the lastest firmware.

I have tried it with other sd cards but still getting the same results all the time. I strongly believe that this is an issue with the gopro device since i have already isolated the case on using another sd card (reformated in unit, in pc and mac). Please assist me with this issue because i have been dealing with this issue for a very long time already and i have had enough troubleshooting already.

Looking forward to you prompt resolution to this case.

Thanks,

Dan Stanley

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Gopro Hero 5 Session Video recording issue

you will have to call  sounds like you hit the nail on the head. hardware. we are not gopro just a community . and  waiting for a staff member they will tell you to call. nothing anyone can do if you  are at a stand still .  factory reset, firmwre reloaded. 90mb write card,   time to call

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Gopro Hero 5 Session Video recording issue

you will have to call  sounds like you hit the nail on the head. hardware. we are not gopro just a community . and  waiting for a staff member they will tell you to call. nothing anyone can do if you  are at a stand still .  factory reset, firmwre reloaded. 90mb write card,   time to call