Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Gopro Hero 5 Front Glass mists over

@fishycomics
Why not just remove the protective lens and allow it to dry out? I've done this multiple times and it's always worked. I'm just curious why you wrote it out the way you did with, 'Don't touch it." Sounds like you are warning against possibly damaging the camera, which removing the lens obviously will not do.
Highlighted
Explorer

What do you think GoPro Support is going to say? Until you just take the protective lens off and allow it to dry, there is no indication that there is anything wrong with the camera. At worst, the gasket on the lens protector isn't sealing correctly. It's a $10 piece with GoPro Plus. You want GoPro to send you a new one? Even if they do, you're right back to having to remove the current protective lens and allowing the camera lens area to dry before putting on the new lens protector. Might as well just do that now and see if it resolves your issue.
Highlighted
Explorer

@rafale52 wrote:

no one can help me here.

This is because of being hard headed.  The solution was given to you awhile back.

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

Because of the Posters comment. @danielr15      We're here offering help and he knows what to do.  but yet can not figure out how to contact gopro. come on am I missing something here need to go Live on this again.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Highlighted
Adventurer