Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro Fusion cannot see video

[ New ]

Hi,
I have problem with my gopro. Frimware 2.O. I paired with my phone. I can all setings change and start/stop recording. But my display is black. I can not see video, video is captured, but i canot see and edit it on the phone.

Can you help me?

Phone Honor 8A, Android 9

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro Fusion cannot see video

[ New ]

Thanks for confirming that it is working on another phone. @krtek

Because the majority of mobile devices are capable of pairing and remotely controlling GoPro MAX and Fusion, we will now support connectivity to most* mobile devices. Older or less capable devices may be able to connect and control these cameras, but with limitations to features including playback and Reframe of 360 media.

For reference: 360 Media Support in the GoPro App

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

[ New ]

More than likely it's that your model phone is not optimized for the GoPro app.  The best thing you can do is use the "feedback" option in the app itself to let the developers know about this issue to see if they can issue a patch.  Make sure you are using the latest version of the app also as it includes many updates and bug fixes.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @krtek

What version of the GoPro app are you on?

Have you tried using another phone?

I have tested a Huawei P30 and a Fusion on 2.0 and was no able to replicate the issue.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I use Version 6.8 (8706) and Honor 8A.
I tested it on Huawei P9 lite and all is Ok but on Honor 8A is not function it.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for confirming that it is working on another phone. @krtek

Because the majority of mobile devices are capable of pairing and remotely controlling GoPro MAX and Fusion, we will now support connectivity to most* mobile devices. Older or less capable devices may be able to connect and control these cameras, but with limitations to features including playback and Reframe of 360 media.

For reference: 360 Media Support in the GoPro App

Regards,

Ej