Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Exporter for Mac

Hi, is there an Exporter app availible for mac? How am I suppose to get RAW 360 files into premiere pro on mac? 

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Gopro Exporter for Mac

All available software is listed under the "Apps" tab at the top of the page.

Highlighted
Tourist

Your answer is completely off topic
Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Nevermind the evasive answers you get here....there is only one way currently to get the raw .360 files off the MAX...remove the SD card, mount it on your laptop/desktop and copy the files over...then use the Mac version (GoPro Player) to either reframe to 1080P and export OR export directly without any changes which reformats the files for use in other editing software such as Premier Pro.

On the Premier Pro front, if you have 2020, then you MAY have issues with "low level exceptions" using the new GoPro FX reframe plugin, I am using PP 2019 version successfully but PP 2020, despite update of plugin, is still giving me problems....

Go Pro is "working" on solutions......

Highlighted
Nomad

You asked if there was an exporter program for the mac, I told you were to find said software, that's the very definition of on topic.  If you required someone to hold your hand, move your mouse, click on the tab, download the software for you... you should have said so.