Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro App for Android 6.0

[ New ]

I recently purchased a new Gopro Hero 9 Black and have generally been happy with the quality of the images and videos it has produced. One thing I have not been able to do is find the GoPro application for my phone. I am running Android Version 6 on an OPPO phone and have searched the play store for the relevant app, but have had no success. Is there no version of the app that will work on my phone ? If there is a verion, where do I find it ?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro App for Android 6.0

[ New ]

@warbyghost, sorry, the latest version of the GoPro App isn't compatible with Android devices running Android 6. For further details, see GoPro Mobile Apps Compatibility.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@warbyghost, sorry, the latest version of the GoPro App isn't compatible with Android devices running Android 6. For further details, see GoPro Mobile Apps Compatibility.

Hiker

[ New ]

That is very disappointing. At least I was able to manually update the firmware and the camera itself is working well. I would have liked the option of using it with my phone.