a month ago
I’m using a GoPro Hero6. Date and time are correct on the camera, but when I open the app on my iPhone X to look my medias and then download them I find out that it changes automatically date and time on files (2/3 years before). For example I see the photos taken today after those of last year.
Someone with the same problem?
3 weeks ago
We have received several reports about this.
This has been shared to the team in charge and we are waiting for updates.
We'll post back as soon as we have additional information.
3 weeks ago
I have the same issue. My date and time is correct on my GoPro 2018 model. I just used my GoPro yesterday and time stamp on my GoPro has teh correct date. But when I try to use the QUIK app on my iphone, the media doesnt show since its dated January 1, 2015. I believe there was a feature online where you can change the date. But I dont see it anymore.
2 weeks ago
@cfrancisco71, sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd like to gather a few details in order to get a better understanding on the situation.
- If the files were downloaded to the app, browse through the GoPro App's media list and see if the recent media files are just dated incorrectly.
- If so, is your GoPro camera's date setup correctly?
- In the GoPro App's media tab, tap on the arrows icon at the top-left corner of the screen and select to sort the files by "Download Date." Are you able to see the contents you've recently downloaded?
- Please provide your GoPro camera's model and firmware version installed.
- What's the current GoPro App version installed?
- What's the phone model used and mobile OS version?
You may import your media contents to Quik for Desktop. The desktop app will allow you to adjust the date following the steps here: How Do I Change the Date on My Media?
Hoping to hear back from you.
2 weeks ago
a week ago - last edited a week ago
@deboyates11, thanks for reaching out. Is your GoPro camera's date setup correctly? Did you change your camera's battery in between recording the two 20-minute videos?
With the latest version of GoPro App (6.0) installed on your phone, go to the Media tab then tap on the double arrows at the top-left (for iOS) / top-right (for Android) corner of the screen and select Download Date. This can help you find the contents based on the date you downloaded them from your camera to the app.
Additionally, we'd like to gather more details to help us further isolate the possible cause of the problem. I want to know how did you transfer the files to the app? Have you also tried to format your SD card?