Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro 9 Error after update to new version

[ New ]

Dear,

After purchase Gopro 9 I have to update new firmware to version 01.21 and I got this problem that can not find where to solves.

1. Icon GPS always gray for off even my GPS always On, I have tried to turn on, turn off but can't fix this. 

120601236_2838341639743876_685957385619461806_n.jpg

2. The quality of liveview on main display screen is very low. I don't know why but the quality of preview is suck! I've tried to recording and check in Media the quality of video is great but preview is big problem. I don't know how to fix this, try to find in Gopro app, or camera setting but nothing found.

Hiker

Re: Gopro 9 Error after update to new version

[ New ]

why admin not support me this case?

Nomad

[ New ]

In the photo you attached the GPS icon is actually white not gray.  However even if GPS is turned on, the GPS icon will remain Gray until an actual GPS lock is achieved.  Since the Hero 9 has GPS issues, it may not even acquire a GPS lock.

Further more the screen on the back of the camera is not a 4K screen, it is not even a 1080P screen.... it is a tiny small low resolution LCD screen and is only used for reference and framing shots.  So it will always be of lower quality than the video is records.

Hiker

[ New ]

About the screen, I know that but the quality on my Gopro 7 is better than a lot and gopro 9 make me disapointed