Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Gopro 8 extreme heat problem! Not Charging

[ New ]

Please let us know @diadioo

It works most of the time. 

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]
Unfortunately it didn’t make any better. It still heats up :(
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for going through the recommended steps, @diadioo. In that case, the next step is to engage our Support team for further troubleshooting steps. We have recently made a change in our contact method. To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and fill out the form with the needed details. Once done, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Yea, the heating up issue will not go away. You will have get it replaced. That is what I did for mine. The replacement works fine. It has a little heat but nothing like it was on the original one.
Tourist

[ New ]

I posted my camera to you to get replacment as it was a problem with it. Tracked this parcel and shows me that it has been delivered to you 2 days ago. At the moment I have not received any information with update on my case. Can you please let me know how long does it take to receive my replacement camera.

thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @diadioo,

Please contact GoPro customer support to check the status of your replacement. 

Normally they send send an email with tracking information.