Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro 7 screen problems.

I bought a gopro hero 7 black yestarday. I started using it so I can test it. When displaying pictures or videos or anything in the screen (even if there is a still image in the screen) there are some vertical moving lines, which they don't appear in the video when playing it on other devices, just in the gopro screen. As well when I record in any quality, in the screen of the gopro again, the quality of the video is horrible, looking like vga quality, but again in other devices the videos or pictures look good. So clearly is a problem of the gopro screen. I will take it tomorrow to the store to try to change it, if they do not do it I hope gopro does. Yes I updated the firmware. My sd card is sandisk extreme pro. 

I attached one pic, but it's quite hards to check on the problem like this. 

20190217_120022.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Gopro 7 screen problems.

Do you see these lines when the screen is off?

Highlighted
Hiker

we cant see much on your picture but it look like you took a picture using the superphoto mode or hdr,wich needs to be still and not moving

Highlighted
Tourist

No, just when it is on, they were all the time there, anyways gopro has already accepted to change my camera. I am just waiting for them to send it.