Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro 7 files not working with pinnacle studio 23 ultimate win 10 ???!!

[ New ]

when i import the files  and move them to time line all I can here is sound  no video preview ...anyone knows what happens? I installed direct x  and still the same, very frustraiting!!!

Capture.PNG pinnacle.PNG
GoPro

Re: Gopro 7 files not working with pinnacle studio 23 ultimate win 10 ???!!

[ New ]

Hello @mileper. Do you experience the same issue when playing back the videos directly in the camera? What about when you play them back outside the software on your computer?

Try to run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.

Hiker

[ New ]

files  works fine on camera ,also they're working  in premiere pro  no problem as well , on pc i watching them with vlc plyer   no issues but  pinnacle  nothing , what is interesting  files from my old hero 5 works  in pinnacle ,  very strange ...

GoPro

[ New ]

@mileper, the software may not be compatible with the video resolution used on your HERO7 Black. I suggest that you check with their Support Team for further assistance on this. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Good news!!I  I found solution...I had to install hevc codec  in the windows 10 and it opened the video files  right away in pinnacle studio ultimate 23