Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro 5 water logged

Got a GoPro 5 as a gift and took it to bali for a trip away , first time a took it in the water it filled up totally not happy . Hey be used these cameras for a little ng time with the housings and never had any problems at all , to get this model that is advertised as completely waterproof and fill up on my first water visit is totally unacceptable. As I don’t have any paperwork for the camera coz it was a gift I’m assuming it’s bad luck or is there something that can be done so as I’m not out of pocket to much cash . I love these cameras and have a lot of pleasure over the years using them I hope that can continue in the future ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
GoPro

Re: Gopro 5 water logged

Hey @gazros72,

If you reach out to our Support Team directly they may be able to help you out. You can get in touch by Phone or Chat:

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Re: Gopro 5 water logged

Cheers buddy spoke with a guy at Gopro he sounded like he genuinely wanted to help me , ive sent him the version of events and serial number of the camera waiting to see what they can do for me . Thanks for the advice appreciate it mate . Finger crossed for an awesome outcome 🙏🙏🙏