Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Goporo hero 5 is not properly working

While shooting gopro hero5 underwater the water just get inside to the camera . And my camera is not working what the hell is this guys ....this is not a good way to deal with ur customer...pls reply immediately guys
Explorer

Re: Goporo hero 5 is not properly working

This is a member to member support site. To reach the GoPro Support Team you will need to contact them here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
If you are not a GoPro Plus member you will need to contact them during normal business hours listed on the site.
Tourist

Tnku
Tourist

@danielr15 i try to connect every possible way but i didnt get areply from gopro. What should i do....i need something to contact with them
Explorer

I'm not sure the hours for India, but over here (USA) they are closed until 6am Pacific Standard, which is about five hours twenty minutes from the time of this post.
Tourist

Ok...hope that they get the message soon...😢
Explorer

Try calling them or starting a chat (if the option is available to you) in about five hours from now.
Tourist

I tried to call but the indian gopro community number is not available. Yeh lets hope that the chat will work after 5 hours