Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro8 Order Status

I have pre-ordered GoPro8 more than month ago and order status is still Pending. Meanwhile Gopro8 is available in all shops around and I'm still waiting for mine. Can you please check what is going on with my order. Thanks.

order_status.png
GoPro

Re: GoPro8 Order Status

Hello @agilespiri0855. If you contact our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , they will be able to check on the most  recent status of your order. You may reach them by phone or chat and provide them the order number. Thanks!

Tourist

Unfortunately, there is no local support number for Croatia, neither chat is working for me. :(

gopro2.png
Tourist

This again 🧠💣💥
Dude your order has probably been cancelled. Do yourself a favour call GoPro cancel the order if they haven’t already done it and buy it from a retailer.
Sorry if anyone from GoPro is reading this but ya know preordering was an almighty screw up... still love your cameras though ✌️
GoPro

@agilespiri0855, when contacting our Support Team by phone, please make sure that the network allows calls to toll-free numbers. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Highlighted
Tourist

I called UK support and guy there did nothing, just told me to wait... :(

Sightseer

Im in the same situation, over a month now I dont really know whats going on, every retailer has it in stock, not sure what to do either.

Tourist

I've canceled my order by the phone.