Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro where is my camera?

[ New ]
Guys I made an order on the 1st of October, and you took my money for a camera that never arrived and a subscription that I cannot use! What’s going on? Support claims they’re investigating! What are they investigating? If you messed up the orders it’s not my fault! You’re investigating on my money! Just refund or send out the order and you can figure out later your internal cuisine!
GoPro

Re: GoPro where is my camera?

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @redrange56720. Our Support Team is coordinating with UPS regarding your order. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hiker

[ New ]
This is a lie! UPS gave you all the info a long time ago. GoPro is simply refusing to send me something that I paid for or refund. But first, why are you involving me in the discussions with UPS?!? It’s not my business if you messed up orders with your internal subcontracted company.

Reading through your forum I understand that the scam is that you’re bundling the cameras with a subscription, and then you’re fake shipping a camera. By the time people realise their orders don’t actually arrive, they cannot cancel the subscription. More, you pretend you shipped something and you finance your dying company with the cash from the orders. By the time people figure out how to get their money back for the camera (they can kiss the subscription money bye bye), you’ve made some nice working capital.

It’s unbelievable how disrespectful you treat customers! Very sour taste! Look around and take notes from serious companies.
GoPro

[ New ]

I understand the frustration, @redrange56720. This is definitely not the kind of experience we wanted you to have.

We're doing the best that we can to get the process going. Ever since you contacted them a few days ago, the team has been actively working with the appropriate department to resolve the issue with your order.

Should you need more details about your case's most recent status, you may reach out to our Support Team so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yeah, I have the exact same experience. Exept I have been waiting for more than two weeks for orders department to respond to the person from support. There is still no answer. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@martink834, sorry to hear about what happened. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address that's associated with your Support Hub profile. The Orders Team is in continual communication with the courier as the investigation is still on-going. You'll receive an update as soon as there's new information from them. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated throughout this process.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez and do the orders team really belive that UpS will be able to locate the package after a month? No, someone just stole it and will have a merrier Christmas this year. Just send a new one please, if, miraculously, the original package comes, I will be happy to send it back, but right now, it is impossible that they will locate it. It's ridiculous.

Hiker

[ New ]
This is total BS and misrepresentation on your side. It’s not “a few days ago”. I’ve made the order on Oct 1 which is now almost a month ago. I managed to get through to support on Oct 13 (which is 11 days ago) after already a week of trying literally hours every day to get through your support page.

In the meantime I reached out to UPS and basically now this is clearly bad intention on your side: it turns out GoPro has also collected the insurance from UPS.

This is beyond outrageous, lack of professionalism, decency or whatever you want to call it. You are clearly running a scam.
Hiker

[ New ]

@martink834 it looks like the guys from GoPro just don’t care. I still don’t believe a company can get away with this crappy attitude.

Hiker

[ New ]

@redrange56720 yes, that should definitely be an option. I am giving them a week to solve it. Then I am going to request immediate termination of contract with full refund.  Hope it will have been solved by then.