Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro video intro

[ New ]

Hello all, back at the GoPro video and editing after a long time off.  My first camera was the Hero 3+ Silver and at the time I was able to find the GoPro Hero video clip that preceeded and ended videos (free advertising for GoPro).  Now I have a Hero 9 and I was looking for the most recent GoPro video intro from the website but I'm totally lost and cannot find it to save my life.

A little help?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro video intro

[ New ]

Hello, @dougc3. If you haven't yet, try editing through the GoPro App. The first and last slides would have the GoPro brand logo. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @dougc3. If you haven't yet, try editing through the GoPro App. The first and last slides would have the GoPro brand logo. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks!  I haven't tried using the GoPro app.  I've been using GoPro studio and iMovie on my AirMac.  Is GoPro Studio even available any more?  I don't see it on the GoPro web site under app downloads.

I'll have to try the app I guess.  There's somethign about editing a video on a phone app that doesn't strike me as being very useful.

GoPro

[ New ]

The GoPro Studio has already reached its end of life. There is more information about this at GoPro Studio End-of-Life FAQ . You may explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. These are mostly third-party programs though so they would not have the GoPro clip/logo slides.