Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro trade up shipping label not received

[ New ]

I ordered a GoPro 7 black about an hour ago now. Still have not received the shipping label to turn it in today. Which was my plan. I’m a little bummed because I know for everyday I don’t send it out, I don’t get the new GoPro. Did anyone else have this problem? I read somewhere that the label should come pretty instantaneously. Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro grade up shipping label not received

[ New ]

Hi @sunnycoral7,

Typically, the UPS Return Label will be sent to you via email as soon as you complete your TradeUp order at gopro.com. Please check the spam and junk folders on your email. If you're still unable to locate the email, you may reach out to our Support team so they can further assist you with the shipping label. You can contact them by phone or chat

Kind Regards,

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro grade up shipping label not received

[ New ]

Hi @sunnycoral7,

Typically, the UPS Return Label will be sent to you via email as soon as you complete your TradeUp order at gopro.com. Please check the spam and junk folders on your email. If you're still unable to locate the email, you may reach out to our Support team so they can further assist you with the shipping label. You can contact them by phone or chat

Kind Regards,

Ann