Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro sets angle different after saving

[ New ]
Dear Team,

when I take a 360° picture, save it in the on the app and set the angle in the GoPro app, the angle changes after saving and is not the picture with the angle I set before. What I do is:
1. Take a 360° picture
2. Download it on the app
3. Choose it
4. Press the white button in the middle of the App with the plus
5. Do my setting with the angle I want
6. save it on the blue button in the upper right corner
7. the saved picture appears in the app but in another view I haven't chosed
I'm a little bit sad as I have the Max only since two weeks and it may got already a problem, which it didn't had it at the beginning.
At the beginning it worked as it should. I thought maybe that it was related to the GoPro App so I indtalled it new, but apart from that all 360° photos are now lost from the app, it was not sucessful.
The problem still occurs.
Also the GoPro Max wasn't used for any risky action and only at home or during hiking.

Maybe you have a solution. Screenshots will follow in the thread.

Best regards
Marco

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro sets angle different after saving

[ New ]

@marcodiscovery, thanks for reaching out. This is something that has already been shared with the team in charge. Other users have posted a similar issue in this thread

Please watch out for future software updates. See GoPro App: Release Notes for more information. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

C67E0642-0F13-497D-B054-132F56297988.png
Tourist

[ New ]

B5ADB324-0E1C-4706-BBA0-941B20306999.png
Tourist

[ New ]
Here then the outcome. Also tried it with other pictures and „normal“ angles – the angle always changes after savin
C44D841D-FDD1-4628-9969-12627C0F4E75.png
GoPro

[ New ]

@marcodiscovery, thanks for reaching out. This is something that has already been shared with the team in charge. Other users have posted a similar issue in this thread

Please watch out for future software updates. See GoPro App: Release Notes for more information. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks a lot!
Anaïs made it!

BR
Marco
GoPro

[ New ]

Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!