Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro session 4 has problem with the connection on my iPhone X 14.1

[ New ]

I have the GoPro session4 and recently I'm facing a problem with the connection between iPhone iOS 14 and the Application GoPro. The app recognise the camera, on status writes connected, also has and the blue check. When I press the options control your gopro or view media, it doesn't respond at all. Show the message (starting Preview) for a long time and after that show the white screen and writes :above Add camera and below has the steps how to connect the camera's wifi. I tried many times without any result. ( I deleted the app, installed again on my phone, I removed the camera from the app, installed again, I changed many time the Name and Password). Because its I need this option its important for me, there is any solution?

GoPro

Re: GoPro session 4 has problem with the connection on my iPhone X 14.1

[ New ]

Hi @sunnywater72112

Please go over the steps on Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues

Let us know how it goes.

You can also test the camera with another phone.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I followed the steps of link that you sent me. Finally after many hours which I spend, that helped me. 
The solution was to format the wifi on camera holding for 8 or 10 sec info button, after that I installed the camera (like new for the first time) and works perfectly..!!
thank you very much..

GoPro

[ New ]

Awesome! Glad to hear that, @sunnywater72112. Let us know if anything else comes up.