Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro’s support team and website EC system sucks!

[ New ]
I ordered ONE GoPro 7 Black from gopro.com and noticed they charged me twice! And no way to find the order from GoPro.com. The order search page told me there is no orders at all.

So I tried the 24hour support chat as I am a GoPro Plus member, there is no way to connect to the supporter.

After 7 hours I finally received two order confirmation mails with two different order numbers. So I decided to call GoPro to cancel one order that I don’t need. But after 1.5 hours waiting they only told me they cannot garrenty the cancellation.

Today I got 2 GoPros and asking them to return the one I didn’t orderd, guess what? They ask me to pay for the postage! Even this is all because their poor website expirence and bad support. I don’t think this is acceptable.

Do you guys have similar situation when you want to cancel some order made on GoPro.com and who I should talk to make things right ?
Adventurer

Re: GoPro’s support team and website EC system sucks!

[ New ]

Gopro sounds like they are Picking and choosing who they want to take care of. Sorry   to hear this. really aFISH  let us know how it goes.

Tourist

[ New ]
The company's customer support really shocked me.

An EC site which orders cannot be cancelled, and a Priority Support Service you have to pay for it, that you can never connect to the agents.

Good Job GoPro, I am considering return all of my orders since I still have 30 days money back guaranty.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @xuzhe

I am really if you feel this way.

I understand that a case has been created regarding this.

Please continue to work with our Support Team, they should be able to help you further.

Regards,

Ej