Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro max samsung note 10 issues

Finally got a very short video to render out. Now there are huge artifacts and weird prism like bits all over the last part of the video. They weren't there in the video preview, only appeared after rendering. Looks terrible, def no use to a content creator.... I hope the entries for your camera comp have better luck as so far it is all unwatchable. Please fix the app for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Screenshot_20191030-174423_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the info. We've already shared this with the team in charge. This will be addressed in a future release. We'll also do our best to keep everyone posted as soon as new information is available. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Hiker

I have faith, I just hope it doesn't take too long for you to sort. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a top spec phone, you really need to make the app work properly on it! :-)

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem - unable to render - stops rendering and freeze the app 

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

As of today (November 5th) There is still nothing that fixes the Note 10+ issue..  Just spent 2 hours on chat support. On the Other hand Seline Crizzel went out of her way to help me and thats awesome!

Ended up returning my MAX 

Screenshot_20191105-111416_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

This happened last time also with the fusion, you would think gopro would've learned and made the android app a focus so we would not be here again.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same issue with my Note10+ 512GB Verizon.  My tab S4 and an S10 I tried didn't have the issue.  I've also noticed a purple-pink bar at the bottom of videos taken with the normal video mode as well when offloaded to the computer.

Highlighted
Hiker

I am really wanting things to work out with this camera, and am holding off making a review video on my YouTube channel in the hope they can fix it, but if nothing is done soon I will have to review it as it is and that sadly will not be positive. #losingfaith :-(