Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro max samsung galaxy s20 issues

@stoutflame15581  ha scritto:

DON'T BUY a GOPRO MAX

Man WinkMan Very HappySmiley LOLSmiley Very HappyMan LOL

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same issue with my Max and s20+, sucks that you cannot use any 360 footage.. when will the fix roll out ?
Highlighted
Sightseer

Will we ever get a fix for the 360 s20 footage issue?
Highlighted
Tourist

My dudes, the phone's been out for 4 months. It's the flagship phone of 2020 so far (no Note or iPhone yet) and they're not fixing it. According to them (nim paraphrasing here) "it's only a small percentage of devices, so they can't replicate it and it's difficult to fix.

Give up :(

They also focus on Apple more anyway, as the iPhone app has features that, according the the staff in the beta, haven't been given a timeframe for android. Not just S20, but android.

Sucks, but instead of hanging on to them, sell your gear and invest in a company that actually will support their product and get things fixed.
Highlighted
Hiker

@bravebluff34036  ha scritto:

Sucks, but instead of hanging on to them, sell your gear and invest in a company that actually will support their product and get things fixed.

At this point, it seems to me the only valid solution. Sell everything and move on to Insta360: when there is a problem, they are fast enough to fix it and routinely release new versions to fix bugs.

Highlighted
Tourist

Are you even planning to fix this? We're paying for your product and get this? 

Same issue on s20, but works fine on wife's s9
Really?

Highlighted
Tourist

Not being rude but its funny when someone puts up a remark telling others not to buy the gopro max in the support forum. Chances are they already bought it and are in the forum for support. 😅🤣😂
Highlighted
Tourist

million dollar question , 1 cent aftersales support