Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro max samsung galaxy s20 issues

Thanks gopro. I never buy you products againg.

Highlighted
Hiker

@stoutflame15581  ha scritto:

Thanks gopro. I never buy you products againg.

Smiley WinkSmiley WinkSmiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Tourist

Any News yet? Art you actively working on a fix? Will you offer a refund? I have a camera that does not work. I have to go around and borrow Phones to use the videos now...
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro App.

Please see if the update makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

No good yet. But are you working on this now, or is this just on the todo list? You see i cant use this right?
GOPR0051_1591826547572.jpg
Highlighted
Sightseer

Agreed,mine is exactly the same so I basically have a very extensive paper weight,as no other editing software is available that works on tablets or pc. How can you have apps incompatible with one of the most popular and most selling line of smartphones?
Highlighted
Tourist

I'm actually now part of the beta group and there's been so many versions where this hasn't even been ATTEMPTED to be fixed, never even a mention in the release note.

It's getting very old and very boring not being able to edit this footage.

Probably going to sell the GoPro (and the Hero 8 Ive got) and move to another brand once travel restrictions have opened up again.
Highlighted
Tourist

When was this update brought up? I don't see any new updates? I'm using version 6.14. What I don't get is, dont you guys ever test your freaking app first before asking us to see if it woks on our phone? Geez gopro PATHETIC when it comes to support R&D