Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: GoPro is a no no

[ New ]
Sorry bit your last semtakce is a load of nonsense. How can it be a free trial WHEN I PAID FOR IT AND UPLOADED PIC AS PROOF ? also I have actual phone recordings with numbers listed that is traceable to go pro. Even they said on the phone that my free trial ended on 22nd October. Have no idea where your getting the wrong info from. Here is a screen shot AGAIN to show you I had to pay for the one year. I want to see your screen shot to say I'm on the free trial
Screenshot_20201029-074203_Outlook.jpg
Nomad

[ New ]

So no reply then ? Not an issue for me. Going to claim with PayPal now to get that £50 back and while I'm at it might as well earn a few more quid by letting the media have the voicemail recordings and screen shots of payment and also here saying I have free activated cloud account. They love a circus show over here in London, esp sun newspaper. This is right up their street 

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi GoPro, I been trying contact the Support for two weeks but still NO ONE reply to me to solved my problem with the order, nor call back since then.
I’d cancelled the GoPro plus before with attached Email from GoPro, but recently I saw it from my account the service still in active and keep charging me monthly basic, I cancel it from the website again but always FAIL, I wish you may help me to solve this matter.
Beside that, I’d purchase some accessories from the website and GoPro 9, but recently I would like to purchase the GoPro max for my wife, when it comes to payment page, it always pop up “payment not submitted”, even I change my credit card as well but still I can’t make the payment, what’s wrong with that?
FYI I don’t the previous two orders from website GoPro Singapore,that’s was great but not until recently when i planned to get the GoPro max for my wife.
8B467466-D165-41F1-A38F-A4460D27C865.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @neon-euc. Apologies for the delayed response. We are unable to provide any receipt or documentation from the Hub - we obtained the information that we shared with you through the Subscription team. 

I just checked with them today and they confirm that the charge for your subscription via Google Play has already registered. It reflects a date of 10/30/2020. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @jc7chen. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Nomad

[ New ]

Thank you for the response by it still doesn't explain why I had to pay for another subscription and will I rightfully receive my refund for it ?