10-04-2019 10:14 AM
If you have gone through the steps on https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/GoPro-App-Camera-Connection-Troubleshootin... and if restarting the phone does not resolve the issue, please reach out to our Support Team.
They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please make sure you have the camera, the app and the phone all up to date.
10-04-2019 12:20 PM
- turn on the gopro so it will open the wifi
- forgot the wifi network of the gopro
- removed the gopro from the app (edit on the top left)
- reset the gopro to factory
- pair the gopro again to the phone (same as the first time pairing it)
- rename the gopro with different name than before
This should probably work
12-06-2019 10:01 AM
I had this issue with Hero 3 white and iphone 7 with ios 13.1.2. I reformatted my card, downloaded the latest camera wifi and firmware update from GoPro, moved the extracted file into the card. With the camera off, removed the battery, installed the card, reinstalled the battery and fired up the camera. I then deleted the current app on my phone. Reinstalled the latest update of phone app, repaired the phone and problem solved. Thanks to the Tech Support chat.
12-06-2019 10:08 AM