Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro hero7 black salt water leakage . GoPro not functioning

[ New ]
My Hero 7black is not functioning due to water damage. I had ensured both switches were properly closed before going inside water. After 5-10mins of recording, suddenly it stopped working with a beep sound but the red light was on and the display was black. I removed the battery immediately.The device is unfunctional now. It was ordered through amazon under warranty. I have been trying a lot to contact GoPro support but I am unable to reach them. India doesn't have a support office. What can I do to get back my Gopro ?
IMG20201007064207.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero7 black salt water leakage . GoPro not functioning

[ New ]

Hello, @pragyand4552. Our Support team will be able to help. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @pragyand4552. Our Support team will be able to help. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hey I requested a callback twice but didn't get one. So I tried reaching out through community.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @pragyand4552

We do not see a request from the email address associated with your Hub profile.

Any chance you may have used a different email?

When a request is log a case number is generated.

We can use this number to follow up with the team.

Thanks!

Ej