Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro hero 8

[ New ]

My new hero 8 won’t turn on at all. All my batteries are charged. I have been waiting for someone to contact me for over a week. How can I get help?

I will keep reposting until GoPro replies

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 8

[ New ]

Hello @rianmcg. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

Also, we can see that your most recent contact request is in our system. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Note: We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 8

[ New ]

Hello @rianmcg. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

Also, we can see that your most recent contact request is in our system. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Note: We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes.