Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro hero 8 order cancelled without reason

[ Edited ]
I placed an order for Gopro Hero 8 and few accessories. After a day, I got an email -

“ We thank you for your most recent GoPro Order SO-******. Unfortunately, we have encountered an issue with the order and have had to cancel the order. You may be able to resubmit your order by clicking HERE.

We apologize for the delay in processing your order and we understand you wish to receive your order in a timely manner.

Thank you,
GoPro Customer Support”

There’s no reason for cancellation. Any ideas? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 8 order cancelled without reason

Hi @trijimonr46536

Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way to the ZIP code. Please note that PO Boxes do not work.
Also,  the billing address and phone number should match your bank's record for the card used.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @trijimonr46536

Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way to the ZIP code. Please note that PO Boxes do not work.
Also,  the billing address and phone number should match your bank's record for the card used.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Thanks @aragon1006 . I have placed another order using a different credit card. The order went through this time. Do you know how long it takes to deliver o Culver city with UPS-2 day option?

GoPro

[ Edited ]

Great @trijimonr46536

Please refer to https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Shipping-Policy/ta-p/394279 for estimated delivery times.

You can also check the status of your order through https://gopro.com/order-status

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

About a year on fast track
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@sunnybeach44378 Sarcasm?

Hiker

I'm on four months so far, still nothing

Highlighted
Tourist

@sunnybeach44378 - Did you try reaching out to the support? They were pretty helpful in my case. I also received a discount voucher for hero 8 when I reached out to them for the issues I was having with my order.