Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro hero 7 white restarts itself over and over.

[ New ]

I having a hard time contacting anyone about my New Hero 7 white.  I updated the software and I am pretty sure the camera is just not going to work.  It keeps restarting and if it does not restart it is because it is frozen.  It does this with or without the sd card in it.  Ive have searched the web and I am sure the latest version of the software 2.10 is installed.  I am hoping to get this resolved.  Or send it back for a refund.  So far im disipointed in the product and the support.

Nomad

Re: GoPro hero 7 white restarts itself over and over.

[ New ]

A "Freezing" GoPro can be an indicator or an incorrect SD card or a faulty SD card.

What SD card are you using and did you format it in the camera before first using it?

I would try performing a manual update on your camera's firmware to see if that solves the issue.  You can find instruction on how to do that here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kVTYclGorU

In this video I show you how to manually update the firmware on your GoPro. This video was made using the GoPro Hero 8 however the exact same procedure appl...
Tourist

[ New ]

Why would it freeze with the sd card removed? sandisk extream is the sd card.  I will try to reformat again.

Nomad

[ New ]

A camera could freeze without the SD card in it due to a faulty firmware update.

Sightseer

[ New ]

my sons camera has the same issue

no help from GoPro at all

this will be the last GoPro I ever buy

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @bonemaker

What SD card are you using?

Have you tried the manual update?

When reaching out to Support, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hey community I have a big trouble with this GoPro hero 7 white camera, it’s working really bad I bought new and from the beginning I got problems and problems and problems and problems , it’s really annoying!! I have a go pro suscription so I want to change this camera for a new one , but go pro support it’s nos working there is not phone number and the chat it’s a joke. Please if anyone read this message there is to many people with the same problem as I read. PLEASE THIS OS REALLY ANNOYING GO PROOOOOOOO
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @andypandi

Sorry for any trouble caused.

When reaching out to Support, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej