Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro hero 7 black freezing issue.

I have two GoPro 7 blacks and have the same issue on both. Different freezing points. During filming and just when turned on it freezes .

I am not new to GoPro and have been using them since the Hero. I have went through each model now up to the 7. I do not understand 

why GoPro has not responded to this issue as they must be aware to the seriousness of the problem. I know about SD cards and what I need also about batteries..

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 7 black freezing issue.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing freezing issues on your camera, @silenthunterpty. It is true that we have received a number of freezing reports but until now, we are seeing different sources or causes for its occurrence. If you have already gone through the troubleshooting  steps detailed here, and the issue remains, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team.

Our products team has streamlined a workflow for freezing issues, considering each customer's specific case. When you contact Support, please be ready with the camera information as well as access to the camera so you get assisted as quickly as possible. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 7 black freezing issue.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing freezing issues on your camera, @silenthunterpty. It is true that we have received a number of freezing reports but until now, we are seeing different sources or causes for its occurrence. If you have already gone through the troubleshooting  steps detailed here, and the issue remains, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team.

Our products team has streamlined a workflow for freezing issues, considering each customer's specific case. When you contact Support, please be ready with the camera information as well as access to the camera so you get assisted as quickly as possible. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .