03-13-2019 07:25 PM
Hello. My camera don’t want turn on and doesn’t response on any actions that you tried to give here before. I have only red indication on face side of camera when I install a battery inside, but it blinks when I push the mode button for 8-10 seconds.
03-14-2019 03:41 PM
Please follow these instructions to get your HERO7 camera to power on again:
- Disconnect the camera from any external power source and remove SD card. Remove and reinsert battery.
- Press the Mode Button to see if the camera responds (look for LED illumination, beeps, or a response from the camera’s screens).
- If there's no response, attempt to reset camera by pressing and holding the Mode Button for 8-10 seconds. After releasing the button, leave the camera alone for ≈5 seconds and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If still unable to get any sign of life from camera, remove the battery and connect to a 5V 2A wall charger (5V 1A minimum) using the GoPro USB Type-C cable, let it sit for 5 seconds and try to turn the camera on (with the battery still removed). NOTE: In a pinch, you can use a computer USB port, but we do not recommend using a multi-port USB hub when trying to charge the camera. If the camera does not turn on, try using a secondary USB Type-C cable.
- If/when red LEDs illuminate, allow camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
- Remove the camera from charging source and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If provided with a response, allow camera to turn back off, insert the SD card and wait ≈5 seconds, then attempt to record a sample video.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
03-16-2019 05:06 PM
Thanks for the update, @ravilz760. If the suggested troubleshooting steps did not help resolve the issue, please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. Ensure to have your camera and proof of purchase ready for any information that they may need. You may reach them by phone or chat.