Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: GoPro hero 7 black FW 1.61 post all your concerns issues and all in here

Thank you for the reminder, @sweetcreek58382. The identified default mode on the previous thread was the the TimeWarp, not Time Lapse. Yes, we have reported it to the team at that time, but as you observed, we do not see it among the fixes/improvements with the latest firmware. We will check with the team again and continue to report this until we get a update. Best regards!

Adventurer

https://youtu.be/ETXyrJEhK5U

2.7K video and Superview, the dashes were on  the  issued topics we all talked about. and this video  more or less  is  blotchy and I will have to  do further testing of my own.

1 Blank screen crash also happened

2 100 recharged 

3. 5 times to  be recognised on my laptop.

These are just the normal stuff to expect from gopro

here is a video  and hoping I can get the same results out of fw 1.61 that put into the right hands and  thetime taken.

Nomad

Quick test after update:

good:

+ recording time in 2,7k/60 fps = 1h 1m which is better over 6 minutes then before update.

+ camera is warm but not hot after 15 minutes of recording.

+ touch screen more sensitive - (check it on brightness slider - was skipping, now is soooo smooth and responsive.)

+ menu works faster

the same:

+/- still ~ 57 minutes to overheat

bad:

- no battery level and sd space left indicators on the main-back screen while REC (why GoPro why ?it is so primary and easy to add)

more main video recording and photo tests soon ...

Nomad

Look Go Pro 6 has it - users want this in 7:

123.jpg

Adventurer

"and easy to add"

How do you know this?
Adventurer

B/c  his H6B has it ? does not mean the H7B is the same, as you and I know that, could that be one reason. until GoPro proves us all wrong. I like for them to  adjust the Sharpness high to Low or medium so when people accidentally  turn on the shots are not totally incorrect? can they do that? (sarcasm)

Adventurer

how to do it via the app  video Live

Adventurer

GoPro firmware flashed  by the GoPro app on a 30%  battery life, 7% used.  Would not the camera prompt you not to  update? answer is above video why I typed so others here do not watch more then 15 second  video's LMEAO!

Some say theGoPro app is the way to go, faster, some  say different.   but be warned if interrupted What I say.   so here you have   a manual and a wireless forget about quick Idon;t use it.

hope when some one runs into help Ihave a  issue they understand why. gopro is not perfect, nor are we.

FISH