12-11-2018 09:53 AM
- Dynamically adjusts HyperSmooth stabilization strength to reduce motion blur in low light videos.
- Extends battery life when recording in high-frame rates including 2.7K120, 1080p120 and 1080p240 video.
- Improves connectivity between your camera and the GoPro app.
- Increases voice control accuracy.
- Enhances live stream stability.
- Eliminates image stuttering in slow panning shots that use HyperSmooth stabilization.
- Corrects stretching issue when playing back 4:3 aspect ratio videos on camera.
- Improves portrait and landscape detection.
- Removes red line artifacts that can appear in some videos.
- General bug fixes and user interface improvements
12-11-2018 10:09 AM
How to install manually
place to your camera driver
12-11-2018 10:54 AM - edited 12-11-2018 10:54 AM
Thanks for trying out the update.
We tried to replicate the issue you are reporting but didn't experience the same.
Did you use 60 or 30 fps?
Did you have stabilization on?
12-11-2018 11:44 AM
The list doesn't mention anything about the issue where hypersmooth is disabled when default mode is time lapse. Guess that issue is not resolved with this update.
12-11-2018 12:51 PM
Is this on a particular resolution? We checked with the camera and put default to Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video and we are able to set to a resolution with HyperSmooth Stabilization. Were you referring to the actual footage not having HyperSmooth quality? Or is it not being able to set the camera with HyperSmooth stabilization? Hope to hear back from you.
12-11-2018 01:00 PM
It's funny you should ask as there was a thread on this issue and you acknowledged it on page 3 as well: