Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro hero 7 black FW 1.61 post all your concerns issues and all in here

Did they already fix the battery indicator not going full 100% even when it is supposedly charged?

Explorer

@marvinh80405
I never had this issue, and from reading your post https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/First-impressions-with-the-battery-life-of-my-new-GoPro-Hero-... it doesn't seem that you did either. Battery was addressed in update, and nobody has reported an issue, so I assume it was. Interestingly, there haven't been many mentions of the battery and charging to 100% for awhile now anyway.
Nomad

@marvinh80405 "Did they already fix the battery indicator not going full 100%...."

Well hit to 100% demends more time. Yesterday I charged my gp7 and was too long for me so I turned id ON to check level of battery. Was 97%. So I turn OFF and was pretty sure that charge to 100% will take ~ 10 minutes. It took 35. So my advice - be patience. It can take more time than you think so.

Hiker

So, to update or not to update? Everybody is happy with the new update, any flaws over 1.51?

Dont know if any of you noticed, but the gopro app settings are different than camera setiings. Meaning that i can not set WB auto from app, only from camera, ISO on camera goes much higher, on app only 1600, from camera i can set Linear mode, from app no. These situations i found in night lapse and night photo. There are more, but these are just some examples.

iOS 12.1.1

Highlighted
Adventurer

As I reconnected to the app

1. I see you got a new camera the app said
2. Again my doc is on supervise. When I been on linear the past clips
3. Brightness 10% as I know I am on (2%

I wonder if it’s a. One time thing. Will again observe.

A) had to rest my livestream So I am again set up. Guess some things get stuck and reset
Sightseer

Same problem here

Screenshot_20181213-094800_GoPro.jpg
Hiker

Nope not fixed. 

1.61 and my H7B does not charge one batt I have to 100% ever. Can leave it on overnight charging, will be at 98%. That is the battery that came with cam.

The other battery I bought (genuine gopro battery) does charge to 100% no problem every time.

Adventurer

charges to 100% records for 20 minutes and it is on 3% to depleted this is quite normal. for gopro to have all these  issues after a update is it?