Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro hero 6 is utter rubbish

Yep, wish it was that easy to send the cameras back. I was dumb enough thinking GoPro had some global warranty where they would take them back unless the November-firmware fixed the issues I had, after talking to their support. They did not when I'd tested the latest firmware and wanted to return the cameras. Shame on me. Waited months for the November-firmware. Surely the software will be fixed at some point in time, but looking at the pace they're keeping, there'll be a Hero 10 before that.

Highlighted
Tourist

I concur. I believe they released hero 6 knowing full well there were problems with graining, freezing, jumping. Etc etc. I’ve just gone through some photos and videos I took on my hero 5 and they are all crystal clear. My hero 6 is clearly faulty. Best I book a flight to Bangkok :-).
Highlighted
Nomad

I do wonder whether a certain batch were faulty and some weren't because as I say mine is crystal clear and works flawlessly. No bugs, barely any grain even in low light, no stabilisation issues...