Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro hero 6 is utter rubbish

It’s Crap!!!!. I updated it when I bought it. Tried every setting including auto. Still rubbish. My old Nokia 3310 took better pictures. It’s going back utter utter tripe
Highlighted
Hiker

well, if people were not having problems —identical problems to other users — there wouldn’t be any threads. Given your point of view, you’re obviously the exception to the rule, so why are you posting that your 1 camera in 100 is working great? It’s not like every dissatisfied customer is posting in your happy threads saying ”no, your camera is **bleep**”.
Highlighted
Explorer

Two pictures I just took today.  Indoors and low light with a good color representation.  One picture is with my Samsung Galaxy S7 and the other with the Hero6.

20180203_172526.jpg

GOPR0579.JPG

Highlighted
Nomad

Looks like mine does Daniel - good.

I think a few people need to send their cameras back if their not getting the same results, and stop posting tripe like "it's crap!" When it's clearly not if you know how to use it.
Highlighted
Nomad

Also I'm really not sure how people can claim the video quality is "appauling". It's phenomenal. I genuinely think it's miles ahead of the Hero5, which is still a great camera.

I took a load of videos, bright, dark, all sorts when I was in Vietnam and every single one of them came out great.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uAceVES0XZoXw1IcvY8JbvSDI0PQGoY6/view?usp=drivesdk
Highlighted
Tourist

There are clearly many problems with the hero 6. My hero 5 was a fantastic camera until it went wrong and I know how to use it no qualms about that sunshine. I suggest if you don’t like the post or the comments then don’t reply. “Simples”. It will be going back next week
Highlighted
Tourist

Yep nothing wrong with that one :-).
Highlighted
Nomad

Agree there are problems, I do think mostly them are software issues though so can be fixed. Of couurse that doesn't justify such a high price tag for an unfinished product but it does give hope that any issues still going will be ironed out in time.