Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro have Scammed me and don’t care about it. I feel bullied by them.

[ New ]
I brought GoPro Plus for my GoPro Hero 8 Black soon after I purchased it. Soon after, the lens smashed. I decided to use my GoPro Plus feature and get a replacement. I contacted GoPro and once I filled in the required information I clicked contact and waited for an email back. Nothing happened for about 10 days so I repeated it and clicked the chat option where it told me I was 2nd in the queue. It stayed like that for over 4 hours, by which point I realised nothing was going to happen. I therefore waited another week in the hope of getting an email back. After this I went through the same process of filling in the form (for the 3rd time) and clicking the chat option. Nothing happened again! After another week or so I had enough so complained on the GoPro support page. When someone from GoPro replied they said you HAD to clicked the request a call option in order to get a reply. What this meant is that GoPro purposely waste my time and happily stole my money without caring. I then filled in the the form for the 4th time and I faced another problem. It wouldn’t let me enter the final 2 numbers of the serial number. I mentioned that in the reason for contact as well. I requested a call and nothing happened. (Typical) This morning I filled it in again (2 MONTHS after my first try) and faced the same issue with the serial number. I then clicked request a call and it came up saying: “Invalid Captcha. Please retry.”

I do not understand how a business like GoPro can do this to people and happily take their money off them and refuse to give them their service. I absolutely loved my GoPro and now it’s making me SICK thinking that I’m being treated in the way that I am. I am being pushed in the corner and ignored. I makes me want to cry. It’s utterly disgraceful and I can’t stand for anymore of it. PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND STOP BULLING ME!
0CEB6D6A-EFB0-4DA5-8E58-B0BD73DD3760.png
GoPro

Re: GoPro have Scammed me and don’t care about it. I feel bullied by them.

[ New ]

Hi @swiftflare50233

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Nomad

Re: GoPro have Scammed me and don’t care about it. I feel bullied by them.

[ New ]

@swiftflare50233 wrote:

I absolutely loved my GoPro and now it’s making me SICK thinking that I’m being treated in the way that I am. I am being pushed in the corner and ignored. I makes me want to cry. It’s utterly disgraceful and I can’t stand for anymore of it. PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND STOP BULLING ME!

I can totally related, it's a disgrace GoPro has this approach to customer service. No customer of any decent enough company should feel like crying.

They probably look at customer service it as a expense and trying to save costs as much as possible instead of invest heavily in customer service and transform customers into raving fans. Very short sighted and poor leadership from the executives.

Competition is growing, I think soon GoPro will realise that delivering an half baked product every September isnt enough to keep them in business. But it will be too little too late, people are desperate to jump ship. I personally cant wait to Osmo Action 2.