Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro fusion studio CRASHES, all settings tried

Hey guys,

I'm a grad student of the Univeristy of Washington and I'm using a Fusion to assess lakes shoreline underwater habitats.

I sampled 8 lakes in TimeLapse video mode (3K, 30fps), always with the same settings and using the same accessories (battery 100%, 360 bubble mount,...).

I was able to render 7 of my 8 videos, but one video keeps crashing during stitching at 13.1%.

I tried on 4 different powerful configurations (Mac and Windows, at least i7 and 8GB ram + NVDIA dedicated graphics cards 2GB AT LEAST), and I keep experiencing the same problem: fusion studio crashes at 13.1%.

I'm really hoiping finding a solution here, I really need this data for my research. The support puts me on hold for hours this is unacceptable.

Thanks

Alex

GoPro

Re: GoPro fusion studio CRASHES, all settings tried

Hello @bravepike21064

Is there anything particular to the one time lapse video that does not stitch completely? Is it longer than others in duration? was it shot in a different location than others? Were you getting any error message when Fusion Studio stitching does not proceed? Information on these would be really helpful. I understand that time is of the matter, but for a more personalized support, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

THIS FUSION STUDIO  IS REALLY A PIECE OF **bleep**.

TOO BAD THAT SUCH A NICE CAMERA HAS TO  BE HOSTAGE OF AND TIED ON A REALLY CRAPPY SOFTWARE.

AND I'M SURE THAT THIS SUPPORT WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER THIS QUOTE.

I'M ALREADY SELLING MY FUSION AND WILL NEVER BUY A GOPRO AGAIN.

@bravepike21064 wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm a grad student of the Univeristy of Washington and I'm using a Fusion to assess lakes shoreline underwater habitats.

I sampled 8 lakes in TimeLapse video mode (3K, 30fps), always with the same settings and using the same accessories (battery 100%, 360 bubble mount,...).

I was able to render 7 of my 8 videos, but one video keeps crashing during stitching at 13.1%.

I tried on 4 different powerful configurations (Mac and Windows, at least i7 and 8GB ram + NVDIA dedicated graphics cards 2GB AT LEAST), and I keep experiencing the same problem: fusion studio crashes at 13.1%.

I'm really hoiping finding a solution here, I really need this data for my research. The support puts me on hold for hours this is unacceptable.

Thanks

Alex

Explorer

@stoutjump30080 A GoPro moderator already had responded before your post. Sorry to hear your having issues. My photos/videos render fine, so I can only assume there is an issue with your computer.

@bravepike21064
Hopefully you can get some assistance from the GoPro Support Team. If not, please reply to the post from @mariustanya as trouble shooting your issue might help others who encounter a similar issue. I haven't had any issues yet, but it's like to have a little inside for the future in case I ever do.